Good Evening All,
Leinster Committee with Reps from Dublin County Board met tonight,
It was decided to cancel the Juvenile Events (U17-U19) that were scheduled for the 1st of August.
It was also decided to postpone the Junior, Senior & Masters Event from the 8th & 9th August to the 14th, 15th & 16th August on the provision that Phase 4 goes ahead on the 10th of August. If Phase 4 is delayed, then this competition will be cancelled.
The reason behind this is 200 limits on outdoor gatherings cannot be guaranteed by ourselves given that Staff, Officials, Coaches, Parents, Spectators, Athletes Warming up, Competing, & Cooling Down are part of our cumulative numbers. It’s unfortunate but we have to obey government guidelines as they are currently set out.
We will not be opening entries until Phase 4 confirmation.
(ie. 6th / 7th of August)
Any further queries please get in contact with Andrew @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.