- There will not be any club competition this year for U11-U19 races, no club entries nor indivdual entries.
- There will only be a maximum of 8 athletes allowed to enter from each county in U11-U19 races.
- There will not be any U10 non-championship race.
- There will not be any spectators allowed into the course.
- Juvenile athletes will be entitled to be accompanied by one parent only.
- Hits: 6610
This year's Boyne Supports the Frontline: Virtual 5k promises to be even more exciting and more popular than our races in previous years.
Boyne A.C. aims to demonstrate the gratitude of our members to the Frontline workers in protecting our communities throughout the pandemic.
As a result, we have decided to donate all proceeds and race entries received to our deserving Frontline Charity Partners:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital ICU Dept. to fund an ICU Bed costing 3,300 Euro
- Drogheda Women's Refuge.
Our virtual 5k run titled " Boyne Supports the Frontline; Virtual 5k" takes place between Sunday 1st August 2020 and Sunday 20th September 2020.
Register on myrunresults.com.
Results can be added to MyRunResults.Com between these dates.
Option to purchase event t-shirt & donate further during registration.
We look forward to your support and generous donations to our Frontline charities.
- Hits: 2436
- Hits: 2506
Updated Dublin Graded Schedule:
- Hits: 2990
- Hits: 2597
Good Afternoon All,
Normally by this time of year we would have concluded our Leinster T&F season unfortunately this year this is not the case.
The Leinster Executive meet during the week to see how we should proceed.
It was decieded to have compeition for U17s to Masters over 3 days in August.
Saturday the 1st of August - U17s to U19s Championship - U17-U19 Guests are welcome.
Saturday / Sunday the 8th / 9th of August - Junior, Senior & Masters Championship - Junior, Senior & Master Guests are welcome.
We will have more details to share over the coming weeks regards this years Outdoors.
Competitions are subject to government restrictions being eased and will have additional measures in place to ensure that the competitions are safe for all athletes, officials and spectators.
Unfortunately due to Goverment Restrictions we've had to cancel the Open Senior Competition that was due to go with the Juvenile on the 1st of August. We will be accepting guests for Juveniles U17-U19's Championships.
One point note is we will need officals assigned before the compeition day as there will be additional precautions we'll have to take due to Covid.
We be running an online training course hopefully before our compeition dates for anyone who is interested in helping out.
- Hits: 5861
Update 15th July 2020
Good Morning All,
There are a few eager beavers out there this morning and have noticed that entires aren't open at the moment for our three days of compeition.
We were hoping to have entries open today, but now looks like later this week as our system provider is doing critical updates currenlty.
- Hits: 2394
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the Athletics Leinster committee have taken the difficult decision to postpone all of its scheduled May and June Outdoor Track & Field competitions until further notice.
Currently we don't know when we will be back, but the season will be reduced due to limited days & resources.
Orginal Dates, New dates to be confirmed in the coming weeks.
- Organise, prepare and administer the operation of Athletics Leinster’ outdoor track & field program.
- Includes but not limited to: Medals, Venue, First Aid, Security, Accommodation, Timetable, Officials, Officials Food, etc.
- Make all decisions, following appropriate consultation with executive officer’s present, regarding matters or disputes, excepting those proper to an official appeals process.
- Report on the operation of such outdoor track & field program.
- Term is for 1 year, Max 5 Years.
- Hits: 3890
Page 6 of 7